Retina Network Security Scanner, Unlimited IP Count
***Each Retina Network license is a one year subscription supporting unlimited IP addresses and may only be installed on one machine.***
Retina Network Security Scanner, recognized as the industry standard for vulnerability assessment, identifies known network and zero-day vulnerabilities and assists in prioritizing threats for remediation. Featuring fast, accurate, and non-intrusive scanning, users are able to secure their networks against even the most recently discovered vulnerabilities. The Retina Scanner provides security risk assessment, as well as enables security best practices, policy enforcement, and regulatory audits.
Benefits of Retina Network:
- Easy, accurate discovery of all assets
- Increased security through comprehensive vulnerability scanning
- More efficient vulnerability management via Retina's workflow approach
- Faster mitigation with risk-level vulnerability prioritization
- Optimized network performance through non-intrusive scanning
- Automated enforcement of corporate policies
- Scalable for SMBs and large enterprises
- Fast, flexible deployment
- Unparalleled service and support
Note: US Government customers will not receive IAVA or STIG updates with this version of Retina Network Security Scanner. Please contact email@example.com for correct pricing and ordering toward this requirement.
This agreement is a one year subscription of Retina Network Security Scanner and the product will not function after the subscription period has ended.
Each Retina Network license is a one year subscription supporting unlimited IP addresses and may only be installed on one machine. If you are a consultant who wants to use Retina to scan more than one organization, please contact BeyondTrust Sales for information about Retina Consulting Licenses.
Product maintenance and Basic Support is included with every Retina subscription. Product Maintenance provides licensed users with version updates as well as continual access to the latest vulnerability audits available through the Auto Update feature of Retina. Basic support includes email support, Monday – Friday from 6am – 3pm PST, as well as access to the BeyondTrust Customer Center.
Please note that it may take up to 48 hours to receive your Customer Center login credentials.
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista w/ SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit, R2)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Intel Pentium IV 1.4 Ghz (or compatible, minimum)
- 512 MB of memory
- 1 GB of free disk space